Suncoast Native Plant Society, Inc. is the Florida Native Plant Society’s Hillsborough County chapter. The chapter was founded in 1983 and is one of the Society's oldest chapters. The chapter shares with its parent organization, The Florida Native Plant Society, an important mission: to promote the preservation, conservation, and restoration of Florida's native plants and native plant communities.
(click on name to send an email)
Board of Directors and Officers
- President (open)
- Virginia Overstreet, Vice-President 813-541-3187
- Tina (Mable) Patterson, Secretary 305-298-6381
- Niki Cribbs Treasurer
- Shirley Denton ,Field Trips, Director at Large , Newsletter Editor
- Mike Fite, Director at Large
- Steve Dickman , Director at Large
Activity Leaders and Committee Chairs
- Shirley Denton Fieldtrips & Newsletter Editor, 813-936-6485
- Steve Dickman, Fieldtrips 813-587-5888
- Mike Fite Newsletter Assistant-Editor 813-977-0892
- Vikki Sinclair Librarian Find her at every meeting!